How do you say I love you to someone you are dating but who doesn’t share your first language? Here are 15 ways to say I love you.
There is nothing on earth like hearing someone say from the heart “I love you”, however it can lose some of it’s romance and meaning if said in a language that is not your own.
If you are dating someone who has a different first language then make the effort and learn to say those special little words in their own language, it will make them all the more meaningful.
- French – je t’aime
- Italian – ti amo
- German – ich liebe dich
- Spanish – te quiero
- Swedish – jag a’lskar dig
- Russian – ya vas liubliu
- Arabic – ana bahebek
- Urdu – mujhe tumse mohabbat hai
- Pakistani – mujhe tumse muhabbat hai
- Chinese Cantonese – ngo oi ney
- Chinese Mandarin – wo ai ni
- Japanese – kimi o ai shiteru
- Thai – pom raak kun for guys, or chan raak kun for girls
- Hawaiin – aloha i’a au oe
- Zulu – mena tanda wena
I shall leave the attempts at pronunciation entirely up to you.
My sincere apologies to anyones language I have managed to mangle in the process of trying to transliterate.
Now you have no excuse, get out there and tell someone you love them.